About Dr. Lisa H. Lollar
Dr. Lollar is a licensed psychologist specializing in sport psychology, psychology for performing artists, and the treatment of depression, anxiety, life transitions, relationship difficulties, and trauma recovery. She has been practicing in Denver, CO for over twenty years. Her office is located centrally, near I-25 and Colorado blvd.
- Private practice in Denver for twenty years.
- Formerly an Adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of Denver Graduate School of Professional Psychology.
Dr. Lollar taught and supervised students in the Sport and Performance Psychology program.
- Previously, Dr. Lollar worked for two years at Circles of Care in Merritt Island, FL, a multi-disciplinary outpatient treatment program serving physically, sexually and emotionally abused children and their families.
Doctor of Clinical Psychology
Florida Institute of Technology, an American Psychological Association Accredited Program
Internship at Brockton/West Roxbury Veterans Affairs Medical Center,
an American Psychological Association Accredited Program
Clinical Fellow in Psychology, Harvard University Internship Consortium
Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
Florida Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Minor in Religious Studies
University of Denver
- Member, American Psychological Association
- Member, Colorado Psychological Association
- Member, American Psychological Association, Division of Exercise and Sport Psychology
- Certified Mental Performance Consultant (CMPC)
Colorado License #1993